ONGC Recruitment 2017
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
Recruitment of Executives at E1 level through University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (NET) –November
ONGC wants promising, energetic and young Indian Citizens with bright academic record to join the organization at E1 level.
Details of Posts :
1) Name of the Post : Human Resource Executive
No. of Post : 20 (UR-10, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-02)
Essential Qualification : MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post
Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR
Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2017) :
General- 30 years,
OBC- 33 years,
SC,ST- 35 years,
Persons with Disabilities(PWD)- 40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST),
Departmental candidates- Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC,
Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST)- 35 years (Notification No.39016/10/79-Estt(C) dated 15.12.1979, 36034/1/2006-Estt(Res) dated 04.10.2012, OM.36034/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 08.04.2013)
2) Name of the Post : Finance and Accounts Officer
No. of Posts : 05 ( UR-03, OBC-02, SC-00, ST-00)
Essential Qualification : MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% Marks.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2017) :
General- 30 years
OBC- 33 years
Persons with Disabilities(PWD)- 40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC)
Departmental candidates- Age relaxation will be extended to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC
Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST)- 35 years (Notification No.39016/10/79- Estt(C) dated 15.12.1979, 36034/1/2006-Estt(Res) dated 04.10.2012, OM.36034/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated
3) Name of the Post : Official Language Officer
No. of Posts : 02 (UR-02, OBC-00, SC-00 ST-00)
Essential Qualifications : Post Graduate in Hindi with minimum 60% marks. Must have English as a subject in graduation. Experience in translation work preferred for all categories.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2017) :
Persons with Disabilities(PWD)- 40 years
Departmental candidates (PWD)- Age relaxation will be extended
to departmental candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC.
This post is reserved for PWD candidates only
Salary : The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500//-(Under revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017) with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
How to apply :
- The application consists of the following two stages :
i) On-line registration for UGC- NET examination to be held on November,2017
ii) Online application at link available on www.ongcindia.com along with UGC-NET Registration/Roll number
- Candidates are required to first submit their application ON-LINE for UGC-NET examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination.
- For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to http://cbsenet.nic.in.
- On completion of online application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card. These documents will also have the UGC-NET Registration/Roll Number of the candidate. Candidates must preserve these documents carefully.
- Candidates after filling the form of UGC-NET examination will apply online to ONGC. The relevant link will be available at ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
- Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for UGC- NET. For example, if the candidate has entered his name as Praveen Kumar Singh in the ON-LINE UGC-NET application, he must enter Praveen Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to ONGC Application Format. He must not enter P K Singh or Praveen K Singh.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examination of Qualifying degree may also apply but they have to produce Mark sheet and certificate with minimum 60% marks at the time of Interview .
- Candidates need not send any documents/application to ONGC by post.
- Start Date for online application – 21.08.2017(1200 Hrs.)
- Last date of for online application – 19.09.2017(1200 Hrs.)
- Scheduling of Interviews – January 2018 (Tentative)
FOR UGC-NET November 2017 Examination
- Start date for submission of online application form -11th August , 2017
- Last date for applying online application -11th September,2017
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan , at any branch of
Syndicate/Canara/ ICICI/HDFC Bank- 12th September,2017
- Date of UGC-NET Examination(to be conducted by CBSE)
Note : Before Applying Please Download and read the ADVERTISEMENT DETAILS carefully.