Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 – 897 Posts
GOVERNMENT OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (GD) CIVIL POLICE (MALE/FEMALE)
AND CONSTABLE (BAND/BUGLER) IRBN (ONLY MALE) – 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are citizens of India for recruitment for the post of
Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/Female) and Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (only Male) in Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Total No.of Posts: 897
Name of the Posts:
A. Constable (GD) Civil Police (Male/ Female)
B. Constable (Band/ Bugler) IRBN (only Male)
Name of the Districts:
1. Tawang: 26 Posts
2. West Kameng, Bomdila: 36 Posts
3. East Kameng, Seppa: 55 Posts
4. Papumpare (Capital), ltanagar : 57 Posts
5. Papumpare (Rural), Yupia: 32 Posts
6. Lower Subansiri, Ziro: 56 Posts
7. Kurung Kumey, Koloriang: 34 Posts
8. Kra Dadi, Pah: 36 Posts
9. Upper Subansiri, Dam: 59 Posts
10. West Siang, Aalo: 59 Posts
11. East Siang, Pasighat: 40 Posts
12. Siang, Pangin: 23 Posts
13. Upper Siang, Yingkiong: 21 Posts
14. Dibang Valley, Anini: 04 Posts
15. Lower Dibang Valley, Roing: 20 Posts
16. Lohit, Tezu: 14 Posts
17. Namsal: 19 Posts
18. Anjaw, Hayuliang : 11 Posts
19. Changlang: 41 Posts
20. Tirap, Khonsa: 33 Posts
21. Longding: 41 Posts
22. General candidates (Centre PTC B/ Dewa): 180 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2017) :
1) Constable (GD) Civil Police
(Male/Female) : 17 to 21 years
2) Constable (Band/Bugler) IRBN (Male) : 18 to 22 Years
REMARKS : Relaxation of upper age limit for APST is
given to maximum of 5 years.
1) Constable (GD) Civil Police
(Male/Female) : Class X Pass (for General / APST)
2) Constable (Band/Bugler)
IRBN (Male) :
i) Class X Pass (for General / APST)
ii) Knowledge in playing Band / Bugle.
How to Apply : Receipt of applications: Duly filled up application forms accompanied by self attested copies of following certificates will be received w.e.f 21-08.2017 RPT 21-08.2017 on all working days at the respective recruitment centres
1) Educational Qualification
2) Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate
3) Caste/Tribe Certificate
4) Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
5) 4 (four) recent passport size colour photographs (one affixed on the application form at the space
provided and 03 (three) nos. separately enclosed in an envelope with self signature on backside.
6) Self addressed reply envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-
Application Fees : A treasury challan of Rs. 101- for APST candidates and Rs.40/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police, should also be enclosed.
Address for Receipt of Application Form
For APST Candidates
The Superintendent of Police
Distt. Head-Quarter- _____________
Arunachal Pradesh, PIN- ___________
For General Candidates
The Asstt. Inspector General of Police (E) Police Head-Quarters, Itanagar Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791113.
The application forms can either be sent by post or submitted directly by hand at SP Office of respective Recruitment Centers for APST candidates of domicile district and at AIGP (E), PHQ Itanagar for General candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Test, Physical Standard Test, Trade Test, Medical Test, Merit List, Documents Verification.
Last date of receipt of applications: The last date of receipt of application is 30-09-2017 upto 1700 hours.
No application shall be accepted after expiry of last date of submission.