Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice 417 Posts -Apply Online
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 417 Apprentice for various trades trades for the year 2017. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 21-08-2017 (Monday) at 17.00 Hrs.
Name of the Trade:
1. Carpenter: 29 Posts
2. Electrician: 87 Posts
3. Fitter: 133 Posts
4. Machinist: 36 Posts
5. Painter: 36 Posts
6. Welder: 88 Posts
7. MLT – Radiology: 04 Posts
8. MLT- Pathology: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Standard X under 10+2 system or its equivalent (with minimum 50% aggregate marks for S.No-1, 5, have passed Standard X with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) for S.No-2, 3, 4, have passed Standard X under 10+2 system or its equivalent (with minimum 50% marks for S.No-6, have passed 12th Std examination under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology for S.No-7 & 8 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 15-24 years as on 01-10-2017. Age relaxation is 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PWD candidates admissible as per rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply online through the website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in & in a cover superscribed as “Application for Apprenticeship – 20I7″ & relevant documents by ordinary post to The Assistant Personnel Officer/R, Integral Conch Factory, Chennai – 600 03
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit, qualification.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Go to News & Announcements.
3. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “ICF Application – Act Apprentice 2017″
5. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
6. Check once before submission of application form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.