Notification for Fishery Demonstrator Training Course conducted by the Fishery Department for the session 2017-18
Applications are Invited from the intending candidates who are citizen
of India for undergoing 12 months Fishery Demonstrator Training
Course conducted by the Fishery Department for the session 2017-18.
Last Date: 31/08/2017
Eligibility of Candidates:
1) Essential Qualification: H.S. passed or equivalent qualification
recognized by the Govt. of Assam.
2) Age: 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 1.1.2017.
3) Reservation: S/C = 2, ST (P) = 3, ST(H) = 2, PWD = 1 UR = 14, OBC/
MOBC = 8, Women = 33% in each category.
4) Total nos. of Seat: 30 (Thirty) nos.
How to Apply:
A candidate must submit his application duly filled in the standard form. (Assam Gazette Part IX). The envelop containing the application should be supper scribed with Application for the “12 months Fishery Demonstrator Training Course” for the year of 2017-18 on the Top right
hand corner Duly filled up application along with attested copies of all requisite documents as stated below should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director of Fisheries, Meen Bhawan, Dr. BK.Kakati Road P.O.-Gopinath Nagar Guwahati-16 either personally or through post.
1) 3 copies recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the
standard Application form.
2) 1(one) self addressed stamped envelope with postal stamp of
Rs. 5/- (8cm × 27cm) (size) .
3) Copies of all Pass Certificates / Mark-sheets, (duly attested)
4) Copy of caste certificate, wherever applicable issued by the
5) Copy of Physical Disability Certificate, wherever applicable issued by the competent authority.
6) Copy of Employment Registration card.
Candidate will be selected through a process of written examination/
interview or both.
Applications will be received up to 31st Aug/ 2017 in the office of the
Directorate of Fisheries,(Meen Bhawan), Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16. Incomplete application or application without requisite document will be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date of submission will not be accepted Directorate of Fisheries will not be responsible for any postal delay.
All accepted applicants will be intimated by post for attending written examination /interview in due course.